Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

{{%Completion Date}} doesn't seems to work in report pattern

Yuri_Heartnet June 19, 2020

Good day everyone.

I have below calendar command and all is good except that the {{%Completion Date}} doesn't return anything. Does anyone have this issue? Or any suggestion how to fix this? Thank you.

every friday at 8:40 pm, create a report in variable "ACTION_ITEM" with all cards with an incomplete due date in list "Action Item" using pattern "- <{cardlabelnames}> [{cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames}) |{{%Category}}| DUE on {cardduedate}", create a report in variable "IN_PROGRESS" with all cards with an incomplete due date in list "In Progress" using pattern "- <{cardlabelnames}> [{cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames}) |{{%Category}}| DUE on {cardduedate}", create a report in variable "ROADBLOCK" with all cards with an incomplete due date in list "Roadblock" using pattern "- <{cardlabelnames}> [{cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames}) |{{%Category}}| DUE on {cardduedate}", create a report in variable "COMPLETED" with all cards in list "Archive" using pattern "- <{cardlabelnames}> [{cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames}) |{{%Category}}| COMPLETED on {{%Completion Date}}", and send an email notification to "xxx@gmail.com" with subject "Trello Cards Report for Week #{weeknumber}" and message "ACTION_ITEM:\n\n{$ACTION_ITEM}\n\nIN_PROGRESS:\n\n{$IN_PROGRESS}\n\nROADBLOCK:\n\n{$ROADBLOCK}\n\nCOMPLETED:\n\n{$COMPLETED}"

image.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yuri_Heartnet June 21, 2020

I've figured it out, apparently custom field named 'Completion Date' supposedly would be set automatically by another Butler command when the card moves to whatever list and in my case it's a "Complete" list but I'm trying to use it for "Archive" list, that's why it won't work. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events