Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Como fazer para aparecer a HORA de entrega de um cartão sem ter que abrir o mesmo?

Diego Q_ Bellarmino
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 6, 2024

Ao olhar meus quadros do Trello, aparece apenas a DATA de entrega dos cartões, mas para saber a HORA de entrega é necessário abrir o cartão...

Como podemos fazer para que a HORA de entrega apareça na frente dos cartões e não precisar abrir um por um para saber a HORA de entrega?

1 answer

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 10, 2024

Hi @Diego Q_ Bellarmino - Thanks for reaching out in the Community. We don't currently have a method to show the due time of a card in the front. I have created a new feature request to show your interest in this. You can follow along for updates here by clicking the 'Watch' button: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-189 - Please feel free to add any further context you'd like directly into that ticket, our Product and Engineering teams routinely look at those tickets to prioritise features and bugs to be worked on. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events