Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colored cards turning white again?

AJ Toews April 13, 2020

I have the colored card add-on.  When I open my board, the cards show as colored, then, starting with my first column, they all go white.  When I click a card, it shows labeled for color, but the color won't show up.  Happened this week for the first time.  Thanks for any help!

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 14, 2020

Are you talking about the card aging power-up? If that's the case, when you click a card, I believe that registers it as having activity, so it removes the formatting to indicate that card hasn't been active for some time.

AJ Toews April 14, 2020

I'm using Card Colors for Trello add on.  It's been great, but now, at random, all my cards (which I have colored) turn white.  I can press "Merge Colors" to correct it, but that button will disappear ( I have to re-load the screen to bring it back) or if I move a card around, it will alone turn white.  Super frustrating!  

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2020

Is this a power-up or Chrome extension? Can you send me a link?  I'm not familiar with this add on, and I don't see it in the power up store.

AJ Toews April 15, 2020
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 18, 2020

Oh interesting! Not familiar with that chrome extension, you might have to reach out to the ones who built that chrome extension and check with them.

Mel Mcmurrin July 9, 2020

I reached out and they said " this trello plugin is no longer supported by us and hasn't been updated in several years." Wish they would send that orphan to someone who cares. 30,000+ user base must be good for something.

Plus has a similar feature but it is very light color saturation. Not useful to me.
https://trello.com/c/y3ymD3ke/54-colored-card-backgrounds-based-on-the-label

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events