Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colorblind - just a simple ajust

Daniel Buchmann August 23, 2022

Hi friends, I'm colorblind (deutan) for me this is red, not green. I'm having a lot of problems because of this: meetings and tasks are not open, but closed . Could you change it to another darker shade of green? Please do it for us!

índice.png

4 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

This is definitely worth raising directly with Atlassian. 

For Trello, use the option at the bottom of the page (the others lead back here or to docs) on https://trello.com/contact 

It's a bit of a bugbear for me, I had a client (a sight charity) that taught me a lot about it, and worked out that I have a very mild colour issue, as well as some reading problems.

But if you were to list out everyone with the "community leader" tag, I know of three who have a red/green problem, one with almost complete monochrome vision, and another with no blue/yellow perception.

Any feedback you can give on improving the use of colour is very welcome!

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2022

I don't personally have an issue with it but i am all for accessibility so you can put me down for any changes that improve it! Perhaps Trello could implement something with those like they've done with colorblind labels that have symbols on them?

0 votes
Daniel Buchmann September 1, 2022

Answer from support:

Google-Tradutor.png

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 23, 2022

Hi @Daniel Buchmann welcome to the Atlassian community.

As this place is to discuss the best practices, use cases of the Atlassian products, your feature request is best accommodated and will be acknowledged by posting on this Trello contact us

Once you receive a solution or work around or details from them, do share on this community for the benefit of other members.

0 votes
Daniel Buchmann August 23, 2022

And/Or in spite a a 'watch' symple, change to verification mark.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events