Checklists

Roberto October 12, 2022

Prezados bom dia!

Sempre que incluo uma data de vencimento em um checklist, se estou usando o Trello no navegador, ao por a data de vencimento o sistema automaticamente coloca o horário de vencimento às 6:00 PM, não permitindo mudar esse horário assim como consigo fazer com a data.

Alguém conhece a solução?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 12, 2022

Hey @Roberto - unfortunately there's no way to add a due time to checklist items on the browser or web versions of Trello yet, you can only add a due time on checklist items on our mobile apps.

This is an open feature request we have, I've added your question as a +1 to that request. 

Roberto October 13, 2022

Obrigado pela resposta.

Shelby Snuggs January 27, 2023

@Alex Waite  I have templates for when a card is moved to a list- a checklist is added-  however sometimes i have to add additional items to the checklist-   but then later on when I'm on a NEW card- and it gets to that list- and the checklist is added- the item i added from a different card is now apart of the checklist- even though it was not added to my "template" checklist.  any help would be greatly appreciated

Roberto January 27, 2023

Não consigo ajudar. Descontinuei as tentativas de resolver o problema, e não uso mais data nos check's list's. Desejo-lhe sucesso

0 votes
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2022

Hi @Roberto 
It's Violetta from Planyway:)
You can only set dates for check items in Trello.
If you'd like to schedule specific time, you may use the Planyway power-up which allows you to do it.

Roberto October 13, 2022

Oi! Obrigado pela resposta. Mas consigo sim, usando um celular tanto Iphone quanto android, porém só assim pelos celulares, no windows ou mesmo usando um navegador tanto do android quanto do IOS não consegui em todas as tentativas. Mas vou tentar Planway power-up

Roberto October 13, 2022

Mas vou aproveitar para perguntar também: ele funciona nos apps em IOS e Android?

Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2022

Hi @Roberto 

It works in the web version and in both mobile apps.

Here's the guide how to do it in web: https://planyway.com/help/features/checklists

Here're the links to our mobile apps:

iOS: https://apps.apple.com/ru/app/planyway-trello-calendar/id1398708038

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rubius.planyway&hl=en&gl=US

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events