Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklists & Butler (Auto uncheck + Display)

Charaf Oucible May 10, 2021

Hello, I've been looking for answers in other topics but didn't find any so i'm asking if you have any solution to my following questions : 

1) Is it possible for butler to automatically uncheck a specific checklist in my trello every day at 12:00 AM ?

Since i have a checklist for my daily tasks that i never archive, i created a button to uncheck this checklist but i was wondering if butler could do it every day for me at 12AM.

2) Is it possible to show checklist's items without having to clic on it's card ? 

I have some checklist and i would find it a lot easier if we had the option to show or hide the items of my checklist without having to clic on it's card, and for example being able to check or uncheck an item without clicking on the card.

Or is there another tool than checklist that i can use for my problem ?

Thanks a lot to anyone replying to me and sorry if my english is bad i'm a french student just starting on trello.

1 answer

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2021

Hi @Charaf Oucible - Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Unfortunately there's no way to set a calendar command to modify checklists at this time. What you can try is a workaround where a card is created at 12AM with a specific title, a rule can then be triggered when that card is created and then uncheck the list for you, lastly, you can clean up that trigger card by archiving it.

As for your second question with showing checklist items on the card front, we don't have a native way to do this but I did find this third-party Power-Up that may help: 

https://trello.com/power-ups/5fb7eaf8055b9566a547e0f9

Charaf Oucible May 18, 2021

Hi @Lam 

Thank you for your reply !

I will check what you suggested me.

Andi Tran September 20, 2021

Hi @Lam

I would like to know if this function will be added to Butler at some stage. The workaround doesn't keep an ongoing activity log. That, or an check/uncheck all button for checklists. 

Thanks!

Lam September 20, 2021

Tagged wrong Lam. Should be this @Lam  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events