Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklists/Assignment/Routing

Leslie McLean October 16, 2020

Please excuse me if this is supposed to be separate questions. They're all related and being new to the board, I'm not sure of the proper protocol.

We are considering a Trello purchase. With a business class license, I see you can assign checklist items to people. Does that mean that only the person assigned to the item can check the item as being complete, and is that person the only one who could un-check the box?

With a business class license, can we provide an audit trail of the date and time the various checklist items were checked and who checked them?

With a business class license, can a card automatically move to another list after a certain checklist item is checked? And can checking a check box, trigger an email to the person assigned the next item on the checklist? I think this can be done by Butler, but I need to know prior to purchase.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2020

@Leslie McLean the control on who can work on checklist item, for that matter most intra board changes, are not there. The option available is to use webhooks or use an automation tool that has triggers to handle them. 
However, the audit is available for the action taken on the checklist item. 
The are Butler triggers that looks at when an item_name is checked/unchecked....etc. Note however there are currently no Butler commands for item assigned person or due date on the item. Having said that there are solutions you can implement by way of exit using Butler HTTP Request. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events