Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist with due dates in email report

Germán Rogers May 11, 2022

Hello everyone! I'm trying to create an email report including the checklists of cards, but I only get the checklist with its status (not due dates). Is there any way to include them?

every monday, create a report in variable "abc" with all cards in list "List" assigned to me using pattern "\"- [{cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberfullnames}) => Checklist: {cardcheckliststate}\"", and send an email notification to "xx@mail.com" with subject "Report" and message "Report checklist: {$abc}"

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 11, 2022

@Germán Rogers 

I am afraid not. Try looking at Blue Cat. 

Robin Warren _Blue Cat Reports_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 12, 2022

Thanks @milynnus 

@Germán Rogers The way to do this in Blue Cat is with a Quick List of Checklist items https://www.bluecatreports.com/help/articles/create-a-quick-list-of-checklist-items/ then set an email schedule for that (from the email button in top right)

Germán Rogers May 14, 2022

Thanks. I understand that Blue Cat is a payed alternative to this. With Premium Trello is not possible.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events