cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist due date reminder

Grace Mitchell
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 19, 2023

Hi, I would like to send a reminder email to members assigned to a check-list item 7 days prior to the deadline.  The latest option I see is 2 days prior to the deadline. Is this something that's doable in automation?

1 answer

0 votes
Silvia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 20, 2023

Welcome @grace

Silvia from Blue Cat here, we specialize in power-ups that focus on reporting and we love tracking cards in Trello 😺

Have you checked our reporting tool? In Quick Lists you can easily create a table of all checklist items on all of the boards you need to. Filtering it down to the ones assigned is just as easy, add in 7 days from now on due date and you can schedule it to any email: https://www.bluecatreports.com/help/articles/create-a-quick-list-of-checklist-items/

checklist 7 days.JPG

When you sign up for a trial with us at Blue Cat, you can reach out to our support through the app and we are happy to help with creating a list as the above or anything else you might need.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events