Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist don't cross out

VB Virtual April 12, 2021

Is there a setting that will turn off crossing out the item from the checklist. I like the checkmark and the status bar on the top But I hate that I can't see what I check off because it's crossed out. Is that really necessarily? 
They should have a option if you want it crossed out or not. I would prefer not crossed out.

If the option is already there, please let me know how to turn it off. Thanks.

2 answers

3 votes
Wendy Shang November 2, 2022

Someone came up with a Chrome extension that removes the strikethrough! Be sure to restart your browser once you've added the extension. https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-no-strikethrough/jalipphihlpncggkbgmhdanibebphhkb?hl=en

VB Virtual November 2, 2022

Thank you!!!! I love it. Telling me friends about it.

Like Valentin Valkanov likes this
1 vote
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2021

I can see how the strikethrough text is a bit distracting. There's not a way to turn that off at the moment, but one option would be to keep two checklists - one labeled "To Do" the other labeled "Done". You can then drag checklist items between the two lists when you complete them.

While not perfect, it could be a good way to distinguish between complete and incomplete checklist items without having that strikethrough text appear.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events