Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checklist Due Date

Heather B November 6, 2020

Is there any way to add a due date to items on a checklist without being on the Business Plan? Even a power-up or something we can use or buy? I'm one person; I don't have a team, so I don't really need the Business Plan. I have Trello Gold, but I still can't find a way to do this. This is the one ability that keeps me from using Trello more. Without the ability to add a due date to a checklist, it's fairly useless to me. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2020

At the moment there isn't a way to add those advanced checklist features on a board outside of a Business Class, but there are a few options!

The first would be the option to upgrade to Business Class, which would cost a little more than Gold but would include those features for you. It's completely reasonable to have a team that contains only one person!

The next option would be to treat lists in Trello the same way that you would consider a checklist within a card. For example, instead of using a Card that contains a Checklist. You could use a list that contains a collection of cards. Every card can be configured with a Due Date on any plan level, so that would be a great way to keep track of individual tasks without upgrading to Business Class for Advanced Checklists.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events