Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change the Due dates Automatically

Vikash Kumar June 3, 2022

I have added 5 cards in a List with their respective due dates. Here's the breakdown of my List.

Card 1 - Due Date 03-06-2022

Card 2 - Due Date 06-06-2022

Card 3 - Due Date 07-06-2022

Card 4 - Due Date 08-06-2022

Card 5 - Due Date 09-06-2022

Now, due to some urgent task Card 0 needs to be added before Card 1 and The due date of Card 0 should be 03-06-2022.

So, I have added Card 0 and its due date 03-06-2022 but I don't want to manually change the due date of the cards in pipeline. I want to shift the due date of pipeline cards automatically to their respective due date.

Please suggest any Butler way to fix his.

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2022

@Vikash Kumar welcome to the community! Check out the Bulk Actions power-up. It has an option to select multiple cards and shift those due dates by x amount on each one. 

image.png

Vikash Kumar June 5, 2022

@Brittany JoinerThanks for your answer. Seems that Bulk Actions Power Up is a premium add-ons. Is there any way to execute the task with the help of Butler automation.

Thanks

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2022

@Vikash Kumar if you have all the cards linked in the "main" card, then i think you could maybe do something like this? 

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events