Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change cover color so the card does not have space above the title?

Oshine January 9, 2021

When I add a cover color to the entire card there is a space added above the title and the card height doubles and my nice compact list doubles in size which causes more scrolling or loss of data downwards on the page.

Is there a way to change the card color and not double its height?

Thanks so much!

1 answer

0 votes
Alicia
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2021

Hola, cuando añades una portada, te da la opción de que se vea en toda la tarjeta o sólo en la parte superior del titulo. Lo puedes cambiar pinchando en portada y te volverá a dar la opción. Y así verás toda el título con el color, y no el color encima del título. Te dejo enlace al blog de Trello donde lo explica. Espero haberte ayudado. Alicia.

https://blog.trello.com/es/portada-color-tarjeta-trello

Oshine January 10, 2021

Hi Alicia

Thank you for your reply. What I am asking is when the entire card is colored a default, and unnecessary empty space is placed above the title. I want to color the entire card and not have the space above the title.

Thanks again!

Alicia
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

ahhh, ok, no te había entendido bien. 

Pues la verdad es que eso no lo sé. 

No me había dado cuenta. Te adjunto imagen para confirmar que ahora sí te he entendido. Te refieres al espacio que hay encima de mi título ---title de la tarjeta verdad?tarjeta de color espacio sobre titulo.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events