Cards not showing up in the activity Boxes

Kevin Yang March 30, 2023

Hi Guys, when I add cards to the activity boxes, the little card are normally showing up in those boxes. Recently, only the links with a "lock sign" is showing up in the activity boxes, rather than the cards themselves, when added. Could someone advise what I need to do to fix it up? Thanks heaps

1 answer

0 votes
Riley Venable (Atlas Bench)
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2023
Hi, it looks like the issue you are experiencing is related to Link cards in Trello. Link cards are placeholders that let you preview content from another website directly within your board. They don't work like regular cards, so you won't be able to comment on them, add due dates or edit them in other ways like you would with a standard Trello card. The "lock sign" you are seeing indicates that the card is a Link card. To fix this issue, you will need to convert the Link card to a regular card by following these steps:

1. Open the Link card that you want to convert to a regular card.

2. Click on the "•••" button in the top right corner of the card.

3. Select "Convert to card" from the dropdown menu.

4. Fill in the details for the new regular card, such as the card name, description and due date (if applicable).

5. Click "Add card" to create the new regular card. Once you have converted the Link card to a regular card, it should show up in the activity box as expected. Let me know if you have any further questions!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events