Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cards have dissapeared

Marieke April 5, 2019

Hi all, 

Hoping someone can help. This morning I couldn'te get to any of my cards, still can't. This is a big problem, because all my projects are in there. 

I saw a similar question, apparently it was solved by doing something to the filters. But where can I find filters? Or is there another way to solve this? 

Thanks a million for any help. 

Best, 

Marieke

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2019

Hi @Marieke filters will remain on your board until they are cleared, even if you refresh the page or log out. Clear all filters by clicking the "x" in the green "Filtering is on" indicator at the top of your board, by clicking "Clear Filter" at the bottom of the filter menu or by using the "x" keyboard shortcut.

Here's an article that will provide step by step visual:

https://help.trello.com/article/787-filtering-cards-on-a-board

Please let me know if this helps.
Thanks,

Jodi

Marieke April 8, 2019

Hai Jodi, thanks for your help! I am very thankful and relieved that today the cards are back, I can see them again.

But I would like to know more about how all of this works, because it was a shock Friday :)

So about filters:  this was the first answer I found about how to solve the dissapearing, 

but I don't think I actually have any filters on, I don't see anything, and there is no green box. Is that normal? 

Also I cannot access the article you sent me the link to, if I click on it I get a message that the page is unavailable. Do you know what this can be? 

Many thanks again!!

Best, 
Marieke

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2019

@Marieke do you mean cards or boards? There have been a couple of posts this morning about people not being able to access their Trello boards in Firefox and MS Edge.

Marieke April 8, 2019

Hai Iain,

Well I could still see the names of my boards, but indeed I couldn't access them, they seemed totally empty. That was Friday. 

But I am very relieved that I can access them again today. I just hope that it is some bug that won't come back. 

Do you know what it was? 

Thanks for helping!

Best,

Marieke 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events