Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Card repeater - Does not save

Edited

Hey all!

I have been having issues with the Card Repeater power-up. I make a new card on my board where the Card Repeater power-up is active, and I try to set up a repeat. I put in all the details (such as the interval and the correct list to repeat in) and then I click save.

Both the save button and the delete button then grey out, as if it's in the middle of saving / deleting. But nothing happens after that, not even when I wait a full minute.

It's supposed to automatically close the window and have set the repeat up. Sometimes it DOES magically save for whatever reason. Can anyone please help me?

Thank you!

P.S. Below is what I see. Please note that it's in Dutch: 'Opslaan' means 'Save' and 'Verwijderen' means 'Delete'

Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 13.32.22.png

1 answer

0 votes
Rafael Dill Atlassian Team Aug 01, 2022

Hi @Beau Willemse , thanks for getting in touch

Rafael here from Trello Support, I hope you're doing okay!

I tried it on my test account and it seems to be working perfectly. Maybe it was down when you were trying to create and now is back?

If you are still experiencing these issues, I recommend you open a ticket here: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/ and give us access to your account so we can take a look at what may be happening on your end.

A workaround for this:

You can use Butler/Trello automation for repeating cards. If you want to do card repeating in Butler, just head to Automation (top menu of your board) --> Rules --> Calendar (on the left side menu) --> Create Command (blue button in the top right).

From there, set your trigger, by clicking "add trigger". This is the frequency you want the card to show up (every day? every work day? every Wednesday?)

image.png

Click the blue plus button to add it, and then select the Add Card option. You can specify which list you want it to be created in, any checklists dates, or labels you want it to have, etc.

Cheers,
Rafael
Atlassian Support - Trello
ATLASSIAN

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events