Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card not found error

Johan Krarup December 16, 2020

HI

When some of my colleagues click on the links in the notifications email they get in outlook they always get the message "card not found". They can easily go into the board and open the card, but the links doesnt work. They are all members of the board, so I cant figure out why the links in the notification email doesnt send them directly into the card as it does with all other members of the board. 

Looking forward to hear from you

2 answers

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 16, 2020

Hi @Johan Krarup ,

Welcome to the community!

Just clear the cache and data from the browser/app and then generate the sharable link and follow this documentation https://help.trello.com/article/824-sharing-links-to-cards-and-boards

and also make sure you are sharing the link of the card to the user who is already a member of the board!

0 votes
nordicair_admin December 16, 2020

Perhaps the mail program is linking to a different browser than the one they are logged in with. Ex. they use normal Crome but the mail program opens links in Edge?

Johan Krarup December 16, 2020

Thanks - that worked

nordicair_admin December 17, 2020

You are welcome - I had the same issue with some of my users 😊

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events