Card counter

Deleted user March 21, 2022

HI guys. I have at the top of my list a cart counter (don't remember from where it came). On some of my list it says #5 and I have 5 cards but on some lists it shows something like #130/118.

Any idea why? 

Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
David Bakkers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2022

Hello @[deleted] 

Apart from using an asterisk in the card search, Trello does not have a card counter built-in, so you must have either a Power-up that's providing that functionality, or some sort of browser side plug-in / extension doing it. You will have to find out what is creating that number in the list, then read the documentation for it.

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 22, 2022

Hey @[deleted] , adding to what @David Bakkers said, if you can share a full screen screenshot of your board, this would help us as well determine what's adding the card numbers.

It could also be a browser extension, so I recommend checking your extensions as well.

This help doc also covers how to disable Power-Ups: https://help.trello.com/article/810-enabling-power-ups

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events