Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Titles often disappear

liz May 7, 2020

Does anyone else ever experience this: https://www.screencast.com/t/etMLIEkD

You will see the titles have all disappeared. It's very tiresome and not easy to fix. Although sometimes it come right or partially right if I refresh.

Why is it happening and, more importantly, How do I fix it?

We use the community version.

Thank you

1 answer

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2020

Super strange, although I'm almost positive this is due to a Power-Up OR a chrome extension you have installed.

liz May 7, 2020

The only thing we use is custom fields, we have a few of them. It happens almost all the time. And is particularly annoying when creating cards by copying other and they then display with a title and you forget what you are working on.

Is there any chance its a chrome extension? I don't remember this happening on FF but switched to chrome because of some extensions I could add that weren't available in FF. Sorry, I should say of course it could be a conflict with an extension but have you heard of anything it could be. I use a heap.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 7, 2020

There are definitely things installed because all that stuff in your screenshot in the top right are not part of standard Trello.   The part where it says "All SE" and everything to the right of it isn't Trello code, and doesn't look like a Power-Up either - would likely be a browser plugin of some kind.

Like Iain Dooley likes this
liz May 8, 2020

Yes I have some browser add ins and I will disable one by one to see what happens, but this has existed almost since i was using trello (4 months) so I am not sure.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events