Card-Snooze Power-up set my own default time

rpitton July 7, 2021

Hi, is there a way to configure my own default time with the Trello Power Up Card Snooze

Power-Ups | Trello

I start my day usually before 9am and would love to set it like 6am to ensure I see all cards for a specific day when I start working.

thanks your any suggestions

Roger

1 answer

0 votes
Alicia
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

Hello, 

I don't know if I have understood well, but you can configure the time you want the card appears again. You only have to find it in archive cards, and configurate it. 

I attach a picture. 

Tell me if is this what you needed. 

Alicia. reposo.png

rpitton July 7, 2021

Thanks Alica. What I would like to configure is the default time of the snooze. Currently, it takes the date I select and then the current time.

so a scenario may be that I want to snooze a card until next Monday. but instead of taking the current time, it should use 6am in the morning. is this possible? 

Roger

Alicia
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

Hi Roger, yes it is possible. 

You only have to click in the date and you will can change the hour. 

I attach a video link I have record for you. How to change hour Card Snooze 

(maybe I am not understanding you well, sorry)

rpitton July 7, 2021

Hi Alica

thanks for the video capture. I understand that I can modify the time. however, I would love to see the time having a default I can configure

Here is the use case 

The current Time is 14:05 and I want to snooze a card until next Friday. I have 2 options now

1) Snooze in 2 days and the card will unsnooze Friday 14:05

2) Snooze select date for Friday and the card will unsnooze 12:00pm (noon)

What I would like to see is the time for both options being set to a default 6pm (or something I can configure). 

is this possible somehow?

regards, Roger

Alicia
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2021

Hi, I don't think so. 

In both cases you say I think the option is 

Snooze (in 2 days or Friday), and then modify the hour manually. 

Maybe someone know another option. Sorry 😅

Regards, Alicia. 

rpitton July 7, 2021

Thanks Alicia, hope someone else has a suggestion. 

fariazz September 15, 2021

Another example if when you click "Snooze to tomorrow morning". It will set the time to 9 AM. This is a very opinionated default "start time of the day" and I'm sure it does not match the time many people start working. It'd be ideal to be able to set the "default start of the day" time somewhere and not to have to manually change it each time.

Like Zoe Bailey likes this
Zoe Bailey May 11, 2023

Is this still impossible to change in 2023?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events