Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Repeater Buttler

102 October 3, 2022

I added the card repeater butler and want that the due dates on the cards should also update automatically as it pops in past due.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2022
Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out.

Currently, all repeats that are are clones of the original card. Because of that, they'll all have the same due date as the original card unless you manually change the due date on the new card.

If you'd like to set up recurring tasks including a changing due date, I'd recommend checking out this 3rd party Power-Up that might help: https://trello.com/power-ups/58bd1f9aca72f48c8900574f/planyway-calendar

I hope that helps. Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns; we’d be happy to help.

102 October 6, 2022

Thank you for the reply!

i added that power up, but now i want to know how i can make repeating cards with updated due dates, can you advise me how to do that? or can you provide any info of who can help me with this?

thanks alot!

Vishaal S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2022

Since it's a third party powerup, I'd recommend that you reach out to support@planyway.com to get more context on how to set this up! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events