Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card Cover Problem

Lúcio Mafra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 4, 2019

After placing an image as the cover of a card, it appears in the frame normally.

After the browser is updated, the image disappears from the cover, although it remains as an attachment on the card.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2019

Hi @Lúcio Mafra when you click on the image afterwards does it give you the option to "make cover image" or has that optioned disappeared as well? Also, what browser are you using?

Thanks,

Jodi

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2019

Hi @Lúcio Mafra  I am just following up to see if this has been resolved for you.
Thanks,

Jodi

Ruth Battistetti July 28, 2020

I am having the same issue. I do not see "make cover image"  as a option anymore. I already enable card cover in the settings.

Ruth Battistetti July 28, 2020

Never mind. My attachment was not an image... it was an excel file. I took a screen shot and add it as cover, no problem!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events