Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot reach Trello Support

novanotion May 13, 2021

I desperately need to cancel my Trello account due to financial hardship but cannot reach Trello support by any means. Their support form is not functioning and apparently support email no longer supports.

2 answers

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

@novanotion Welcome to the community.  I will escalate this to Atlassian.  While you are waiting to hear from them have you tried canceling it yourself:

Cancel Trello Gold - https://help.trello.com/article/837-cancel-trello-gold

Cancel Trello Business Class - https://help.trello.com/article/836-cancel-trello-business-class

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2021

@novanotion - Understood I have escalated. I was also able to submit a support ticket here: https://trello.com/contact?nosearch=1&source=from%20helpsite%20beacon#/

Scroll to the bottom and click contact support you can either log in or click the continue without logging in to submit an issue.

Capture.PNG

novanotion May 13, 2021

I've tried that several times and what I'm telling you is it doesn't work. I put in all the info and press button to submit support request and it goes nowhere.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2021

OK thanks for letting me know.  I was just checking since I was able to submit one.  I have escalated to Atlassian so someone will be getting back to you.

novanotion May 13, 2021

Okay, I apologize. I just tried the support request in a different browser and it went through this time. Thank you for your help.

novanotion May 13, 2021

Let them know it doesn't work in the Maxthon browser.

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 13, 2021

Not a problem, glad you were able to submit your request.

Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2021

Hello!

I do see we have an issue for you with our billing team and it's currently in the queue. The issue may be viewed (only by you) at CA-1364920.

Using the billing contact form (referenced above) won't send you directly to a portal, instead, you should have been sent an e-mail regards your request.

We ask you work with the support team once they reach out to help with your cancelation.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

novanotion May 13, 2021

Thank you

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
0 votes
novanotion May 13, 2021

Problem is Brant I also need the current payment reversed. I just don't understand why a program of this nature has no operative help desk.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events