Cannot get Slack to integrate with Trello after connecting to Atlassian account

dodddddd April 27, 2022

I logged into Trello for the first time in a while, and I got the "Action required: Connect your Trello account to Atlassian" email. I followed those instructions, though there were some funny jumps in trying to connect/sign in.

Now, no matter which way I try, I cannot connect Trello to Slack.

When I try from Slack, I get sent to https://trello.com/platforms/slack where I choose the workspace I want to connect, and that sends me to the workspace settings page where I click on "Add to Slack."

That takes me to the "requesting permission" page, where I click again on "Allow".

That in turn opens a new page that shows loading forever, and never completes an action or shows me any result.

I have also tried from within Trello to connect to Slack via the powerup. When I try to connect to Slack team, I get the below additional pop-up which never resolves - it simply shows the opaque Loading... button forever and nothing happens. I can't click on anything, and when I close it, I am sent back to the connect to Slack settings.

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 4.16.51 PM.png

This seems like it should be a straightforward connection, and I can't get it to work! help please??

1 answer

1 vote
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 28, 2022

Can you try to login to Trello from an incognito window?  Then add the powerup and connect that way?  If you do it all in an incognito window and it works, then its likely some cookie weirdness and Id have you delete you Trello and Slack cookies/cache (which you might have to do in both Chrome and Safari depending on your OS).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events