Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling membership

Julia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 29, 2022

I wish to cancel our service as no-one uses it any more (not due to dis-satisfaction - we sold the company that used Trello).  Unfortunately we appear to have only 3 active members including myself and no administrators so I cannot do this online.  Please also note my email has changed from julia@hyperbiotics.com to julia@betternutrition.co (due to the sale of Hyperbiotics which was the compny using Trello.

1 answer

0 votes
Stuart Capel - London
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2022

Hi @Julia 

This might not be your fastest way to resolve your issue, but at least we can point you in the right direction.

If you log into your account and click on your avatar in the top right there is an option for 'help'. This page will have an option to raise a support ticket about your account with the Trello team. They will be able to help you with this.

Julia
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 1, 2022

Thank you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events