Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you see multiple boards on one timeline?

Bridget Lett April 8, 2021

If I have multiple boards in a workspace and want to see them in timeline view, can all boards within the workspace be compiled/show in one timeline view or will each board have it's own separate timeline?

Or is it possible to have it set as both, where if I want to view all boards within a workspace on one timeline I can or if I want to view them on separate timelines that is possible too?

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2021

Hi @Bridget Lett! For the moment, it seems as though the new timeline view is on a board-by-board basis, so there's no way to see a consolidated view right now.

However, there are other ways you could achieve this using 3rd parties:

1. There are multiple power-ups that give you Gantt chart views of boards (both single boards, and multiple boards in one view). I believe power-ups like Placker and Teamgantt give you consolidated views of boards in a Gantt chart view.

2. Create a master board(s) using Unito. The idea would be to consolidate many boards into one view, and then use Trello's native timeline view in that one board. If you'd link to explore this option, I'd be happy to offer some guidance :) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events