Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you link a recurring card to another recurring card?

Alicia Picard August 10, 2022

I have a card of "daily recurring tasks" and in it, I say to check your "monthly recurring tasks". These cards repeat daily and monthly respectively. Is Trello "smart" enough to link the repeated card? 

1 answer

0 votes
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 10, 2022

Hi @Alicia Picard 

I'm Violetta from the Planyway team:)

Can you please clarify how do you set up cards on repeat? Using Trello Automations or with the help of some power-ups?

Alicia Picard August 11, 2022

Just with "repeat" under power up in the card itself. 

Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 11, 2022

@Alicia Picard thanks for clarifying. You're using the Card repeater power-up.

In this case, as far as I know, you can attach one card to another in Trello. Please check out this article: https://blog.trello.com/related-cards-related-boards#:~:text=On%20mobile%2C%20tap%20the%20menu,select%20%E2%80%9CAttach%20Copied%20Link.%E2%80%9D

If you'd like to get more visual dependencies, then I'd recommend Planyway power-up that has recurring cards too but on the calendar/timeline where you can also link cards with dependencies.

Planyway Dependencies Dates Overlap

Like Maria likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events