Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you create request forms on Trello?

John_Ma May 26, 2020

Hello, I would like to create a request from that can populate on the Trello boards. Is this possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2020

@John_Ma I think the Crmble powerup integrates with Google Forms is that correct @Antonio Panea ?

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 27, 2020

Thanks for the mention @Iain Dooley !

Hi @John_Ma , Toni here to help! Yes, as @Iain Dooley said, you can create a Google Form and link

it to your Trello board with Crmble Power-Up.

Once you linked, every time your Google Form is submitted a new Trello card will be created in your board with the Crmble Fields fulfilled as you wish.

If it looks interesting for you, you can try. It is free! And if you have any question just let me know!

Cheers

Toni

John_Ma June 2, 2020

Hi Toni,

I tried using Power-Up, but the leads don't show up after I did some test responses on the Google Forms. Is this the only way to actually add a form into Trello?

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 2, 2020

Hi @John_Ma ,

let me help you with that. Did you connect your google account and also the google form you want to connect? Did you map correctly the data?

Moreover you can reach me here... support@crmble.com. We can organize a call, solve your doubts and help you thorough the process.

Cheers

Toni

John_Ma June 2, 2020

Hi Toni, yes I believe I mapped it out. I also tried Jotforms and doesn't look like it is populating or working on Trello.

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2020

Hi @John_Ma ,

Crmble just finish the integration with Typeform so on Monday will be available in Crmble menu.

If you still having problem let's organize the call an we will go through it.

Thanks! Cheers

Toni

0 votes
mustafa sener _Hipporello_
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2020

Hi,

You can use Hipporello for this purpose. Hipporello is a service desk built for Trello users. It provides an easy to use form builder. Once you publish your form it will be shown on your service desk portal. You can embed the form to your static website too. Hipporello provides enriched metadata about requesters like IP, country, browser, etc. After the form is submitted you can continue your communication directly on your Trello card. The user is notified for every submitted request. 

Also, Hipporello provides an enhanced automation capability like when the form is submitted send an email, or when the card that is created for form submission moved from one list to another do something.

You can have full control for your forms via access policies which you determine who will access the form on service desk portal.

And finally, Hipporello supports a complete email to board functionality, which enables you to create Trello cards for emails sent to your sales@, support@, etc. This enables you to create a shared inbox with Trello backed task management. 

See and try from

https://trello.com/power-ups/5dd670e21b2a8973687ca15a

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2020

And @Iain Dooley @Antonio Panea @John_Ma ,

You don't need to use google forms for this purpose at all with Hipporello :). Plus we keep record of requester so you can use this information as a CRM. Soon we will let you do configure custom fields for user profile  and more :)

https://trello.com/power-ups/5dd670e21b2a8973687ca15a

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2020

Hi @mustafa sener _Hipporello_ ,

I don't see the point for not using GoogleForm or Typeform. They are much more powerful and customizable. Moreover creating a Custom Fields or map it it doesn't mean you have a CRM at all.

Nevertheless when using Crmble Power you have a CRM, because it is a CRM. There is no necessary creating custom fields because they are already included as Crmble Fields.

Thanks

Toni

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for pointing out this. As you said both Google and Typeform are powerful but this does not necessarily mean that Hipporello is less powerful. You should try it and see it in action. You can create an account in 3 mins.

Another thing is that Hipporello is not just a form builder. It is a complete service desk for Trello users. You can use it to create embeddable forms for external websites too like basic contact forms. And Hipporello collects requests from service desk portal, from embedded forms and from emails, and create Trello cards for them with enriched meta data.

For CRM part, I don't agree with you. Crmble is a great powerup, I appreciate you. But again this does not mean Hipporello is not able to give the service you give. We definitely provide a predefined set of fields. But we will enable users to enhance it too. Combining form data and providing CRM functionalities in a single place should definitely have some value:).

Thanks... 

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2020

I appreciate your feedback. I didn't have the chance of using your Power-Up but I will.

Was not my intention at all to assume that Hipporello is not Powerful. I only mean that Gform,Typeform, Jotaform are super extended surveys services worldwide known which developed APIs allow you to connect with almost every app or service. 

On the other hand as a Comunity Leader I have to say that the purpose of this chats is not only comparing products but also give different options and solutions to Trello users.

Cheers

Toni

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2020

Could you share what is going to be the pricing plans of Hipporello?

Cheers

Toni

Rising Star
Rising Star
June 20, 2020

Hi @Antonio Panea ,

I agree with you. I was trying to introduce Hipporello option to Trello users. 

For pricing, we have not determined yet. Hipporello is very new. But we will definitely provide a freemium plan and some paid plans.  

Like Antonio Panea likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events