I want to make sure that every card always has a due date. So if one of my team either deletes the due date, or creates a card with no due date, I want butler to automatically add a due date.
Is this even possible? If so how?
@Rodney Siems every card will be created without a due date, but you could have 2 automations:
1) When a card is created set due in 24 hours
2) When a due date is removed from a card set due in 24 hours
Then people can change the due dates as required
Thanks for your advice. Once I knew what I was looking for I was able to get it to work quite easily. I have created 3 new rules:
1) When card is created set the due date to now. The user then has to set an appropriate due date to get it out of the DUE TODAY list.
2) When the due date is marked complete remove the due date
3) When the due is removed set the due date to 1 day at 10am
With these rules there always has to be a due date. Even if the due date is marked complete, the due date is automatically removed, and because it is removed it gets a new due date of 1 day at 10am. Works fantastically!
Thanks again for your help.
Hello Community! My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events