Can you add a mention to your comment via email?

Birgit February 25, 2022

Hi,

Does anyone know how you can add a mention in your comment via email?

So each time somebody mentions me,  I get an email which i can respond to. This places my response underneath the card. Which is nice, but I want to give a mention to a particular person. Is this possible?

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 27, 2022

Hi @Birgit ! Welcome to the community :) if you type out the @mention in your email, it should translate over to Trello just fine. The only thing is you'll have to memorize what people's usernames are. If it's just one or two usernames you have to remember, that might be fine, but if there's a large number of usernames you're using, you might want to save them to easily use. I know Gmail has saved responses you can choose from, so that's one way to quickly insert an @mention.

Alternatively, it might actually just be easier to open the card and just reply directly there.
open card in trello.PNG

Birgit February 28, 2022

Hi @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows and @milynnus both for your answers. I tried it out and it worked!

Thank you so much!

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 25, 2022

@Birgit 

Check out BenkoBoard especially if your email is gmail. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events