Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can the Gmail Add On include a link from an email to the task card?

Melissa Oksanen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2024

Hello, 

When making a task card from an email in Gmail, a lot of clients have a link to whatever needs to be worked on. Is there a way for Trello to include that link in the description of the card? 

Also, how do you change the settings to make the year auto default to 2024 instead of 1970?

Thank you.

1 answer

0 votes
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2024

Hi Melissa! Welcome to Trello community!

I tested here creating a card using the Trello Gmail add-on and if the link is included in the email body, it will be added to the card description.  All the content in the email body will be included in the card description.

For the default date that is displaying as 1970, that's a bug. That issue is being tracked here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TRELLO-9

I would also encourage you to visit that bug, log in with your Atlassian account, and click Start watching this issue on the right panel. That way, when the ticket is updated by our development team, you'll be notified via email. 

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events