Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't see anything in Workspace calendar view

Tiffany Fourment November 17, 2022

I'm new to Trello, and I have a Premium account. I have followed the instructions to add Boards (all of them) to my Workspace calendar but I still don't see anything showing up when I go to Calendar view. I do have due dates set on a number of items, and I can see them all in the Calendar view for each Board, but not in the Workspace Calendar. What am I missing?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

@Tiffany Fourment when you say items - do you mean checklist items or cards? I wonder if the Workspace Table view doesn't support checklist items. 

Otherwise, you've added all the boards and the cards have due dates but they're not showing up? That's really strange. In the filter it shows you have the boards with the cards selected? 

image.png

And the date range is correct? 

image.png

If those things are true and you do see the cards on the individuals boards, you might need to reach out to support via https://trello.com/contact 

Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2022

Thank you Brittany! You're right, checklist items with due dates are visible on the Board calendar view. Workspace calendar view will only show cards with due dates.

Something else worth checking is that is that filter doesn't have a keyword, or a specific set of members/labels/etc selected that don't apply to the cards you want to see.

@Tiffany Fourment If you're still having trouble don't hesitate to get in touch as Brittany suggested, we're glad to help out.

Tiffany Fourment November 18, 2022

Thank you - that was the case, I had a bunch of things in checklists. 

Can I clarify something, as I'm finding that there's something impeding each way I want to do something:

Checklists will show up in Board calendar view, and also show as strikethroughs in the calendar when complete, but don't show up in the Workspace calendar. 

Meanwhile, cards show in the Workspace calendar, but don't get a strikethrough when completed? 

I can't decide which is the least annoying function to settle with. 

Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 18, 2022

Yep, that's all true, and sorry there isn't quite a happy medium there. One workaround would be to use the Workspace calendar view, but filter it so it includes all the lists on your boards except the Done list. 

Then, you could move a card into the Done list when it's complete, and it wouldn't appear on the Workspace calendar anymore. 

If you want to keep your completed cards in certain lists rather than using a Done list, you could do something similar with labels - filter for all labels except a "Complete" label. You could even use a Butler automation rule to automatically add the "Complete" label to a card when you mark its due date as complete.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events