Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play attached videos

ahmadnaeem September 25, 2021

I can't play attached videos Instead, an image of a play button with a line through it appears on screen when trying to play video. 

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 2.28.42 AM.png

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 6, 2021

Hi Ahmad,

Thanks for your patience here!

With the latest update of Safari (version 15), we’re no longer to replicate the audio/video playback issue.

You can update your Safari browser on a Mac computer by updating to the latest available version of macOS (https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT201541).

If the issue persists after updating to the latest version of Safari, let us know!

All the best, 

Lara
The Trello Team

0 votes
DHEERAJ KUMAR May 28, 2022

video

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2021

Hi there, we're aware of an issue with video attachments in Safari, and we're looking into it. If you're using Safari, can you try another browser? 

Aying Yong November 1, 2021

Hi, I tried using chrome but issue is still the same. I able to attach mp4 videos but unable to play it 

Lara
Atlassian Team
November 1, 2021

Hi Aying,

I've just tested this on my side using an .mp4 video and I was able to preview the file in Chrome (it opens in a new tab).

In order to make sure we’re starting with a clean slate, we need to do a check up on your browser first. I'm sorry if some of these steps are redundant, but having all the info in one place helps us troubleshoot more quickly.

Please see this article for detailed instructions on troubleshooting any problems with Trello in the browser: https://help.trello.com/article/736-troubleshooting-browser-issues-with-trello

Let us know how it goes, and if this helps to resolve the problem!

Lara
The Trello Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events