Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't move cards between boards

Deleted user March 26, 2020

I can't move cards between boards any more. When I select "Move list" I am no longer given the option to select a board. Only position. Similarly if I select "Move card" I can no longer select a board - only a list and position. 

I used to be able to do this (I keep a fresh template board that I copy across whenever I finish a project). For reference, see the Trello help for how it should look: https://help.trello.com/article/806-moving-cards-or-lists

3 answers

0 votes
villevuorinensulake May 26, 2021

The issue seems to have repeated. Can't move lists to another board any longer.trellobug.png

0 votes
Merrill Aldrich July 9, 2020

I have the same issue - used to have the ability to open a card and copy or move it to another board, then one day several months ago that changed such that the menu for "board" no longer appears, only a static name of the current board.

Deleted user July 9, 2020

I discovered that it was because my Trello account had been taken away and assigned to my old employer (because I had an old work email address associated with my account). I ended up closing my tell Trello account.

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2020

@[deleted] I'm not seeing the same thing, can you post a screenshot?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events