Can't filter cards :(

Lilli Nevanlinna February 13, 2019

All of a sudden, I can't filter cards anymore. I used to do this every day, but now the filter-button in the menu has disappeared. Any ideas? Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.54.59.png

2 answers

0 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 6, 2019

Hi Everyone, I confirmed that it is a verbiage change (Search and Filter functionality have been merged). Trello support is going to update the documentation to ensure this change is reflected and to remove any confusion surrounding this update. Thanks for your patience.

0 votes
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 13, 2019

@Lilli Nevanlinna

Hi Lilli,

the filter has only moved. It is right next to the search bar now.

Lilli Nevanlinna February 13, 2019

OK now I got it working... FYI for someone who has the same issue, the filter button doesn't work until you force refresh the page. As the page typically keeps up to date without any refreshs, and I never actually close my browser windows, I had that button there, but pressing it didn't do anything. After refreshing the page, the button opens the normal filtering view. 

Thanks for help :) 

Tamara de Heij March 17, 2019

Hi, I'm slightly confused. Recently returned to Trello to give it another go. Like Lilli, there is no filter cards option in the menu. Also, no filter button next to the search bar on the top left. I force refreshed the page as described, but still nothing. 

I am expecting something with the word 'filter'. Or is this functionality now totally integrated in the search bar?

Thanks in advance!

image.png

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2019

@Tamara de Heij 

Please have a look at this screenshot. The filter function has moved.

Trello-Filter.png

Thank you so much for answering!

But I don't see that filter!

image.png

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 17, 2019

@Tamara de Heij 

That's strange. I would contact the Trello support and ask them why you don't have this function. Their email is support@trello.com.

Thank you, I will!

Ulf Jennehag May 17, 2019

I have the same issue as you Tamara, did you get some information from the support? (Posting it here may help others as well)

Rodolphe Chopinet May 17, 2019

Hi all,

I have just met the same issue as Ulf: "search cards" and filter suddenly disappeared from my menu.

Yesterday I was still using it a lot.

Any idea how to get it back?

Capture d’écran 2019-05-17 à 17.47.33.png

Rodolphe Chopinet May 20, 2019

"Search cards..." is now back in my menu. I can work now but if there's is a way to avoid this problem in the future I'd be glad to know it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events