Can't access Trello via web browser on PC

Thibaut Voirand March 18, 2020

Hi,

I can't access Trello via any web browser on any of the PCs at my disposal.

I can however access via Safari on my mobile phone, so I guess that the problem comes from me and not from Trello.

I just moved in so I don't have Wifi at home for the moment and I am using personal hotspot from my mobile phone.

Any idea how to fix this? I don't have trouble accessing any other website so I am clueless.

Thanks in advance,

Thibaut

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 18, 2020

Hi @Thibaut Voirand 

While trying to access Trello via PC, are you getting any error?

Thibaut Voirand March 18, 2020

Hi,

I am getting a "Server Not Found" error:

With Firefox:

"

Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at trello.com.

If that address is correct, here are three other things you can try:

Try again later.
Check your network connection.
If you are connected but behind a firewall, check that Firefox has permission to access the Web.

"

Barry Allen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2020

Hi Thibaut Voirand,

Reason 1:

It seems your current network is stopping your request.

Please try to access trello.com with different network(your house's internet connection, your mobile internet connect,etc).

Reason 2:

Your antivirus software is block trello.com. Sometimes this happened for other site. It is fault from antivirus software. Please disable your antivirus software and try again.

Reason 3: 

Please check your machine's time, if it is not sync with your current timezone, it will also be a problem.

@Deepanshu Natani , sorry for jumping in.

Thibaut Voirand March 22, 2020

Hi Barren,

Thank you for your answer.

Reason 2: I don't have any antivirus software.

Reason 3: my machine is sync with my current timezone.

I think my problem comes from Reason 1. But I only have one internet access at the moment. I just moved in and my wifi isn't enabled yet. I am using my mobile phone's internet connection (personal hotspot). I am quarantined at home and have no other option. 

Thibaut

Deepanshu Natani
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 23, 2020

@Thibaut Voirand:

Do you have any other machine/ laptop with you? If yes, try accessing Trello using that system.

If you have a windows/ mac machine, try installing the Trello Desktop app and check if you are able to access Trello using the desktop app.

It seems your browsers are blocking access to Trello. Using the above mentioned steps will confirm this.

@Barry AllenThanks for jumping in. The more people we have here, the faster we can help Thibaut :-)

Thibaut Voirand March 24, 2020

Hi Deepanshu,

I have three machines working on Linux, windows, and mac, I  am unable to access Trello on all three.

I installed the Desktop App on my Macbook and it seems I can access Trello this way, thank you for this suggestion!

Thibaut

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events