Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not log in to trello after Altassian changed page

Anders Eriksson November 2, 2020

Normally I have to go to atlassian.com, use my atlassian credentials to login, and then click on the "Trello" icon to see my Trello account.

Recently it seems Atlassian changed the page after logging in. Now I need to click on "Products" and then choose Trello. But then they ask for Trello credentials which I don't have anymore. I use only Atlassian credentials.

So today I clicked the "forgot password" link and could reset my Trello password. But when I saw my account it was my boards from 2015 or so.

How can I get access to my latest boards that I have created in the "new" Trello? With "new" I mean the Trello that Atlassian took over a while ago.

2 answers

0 votes
Markus C. November 2, 2020

I also had the same experience login to Atlassian.com and I was offered CEMJira, Confluence hm13, plus other options and if I selected CEMJira then it may redirect to Atlassian.net instead of Atlassian.com for password or 2FA and then go to CEMJira. CEMJira had partial English and partial other language for some objects. I became worried that I just walked into some sort of spoof because the other products I would normally access from Atlassian.com were not displayed.

I went to Trello.com this time and it took my Atlassian.com login, then redirected me back to Atlassian.com for the pwd, and 2FA code. Was not sure what was going on so selected a link to go back to Atlassian.com, changed password and 2FA configuration to reset codes just in case I got spoofed somehow. Atlassian.net and Atlassian.com both are Atlassian it appears but this CEMJira was something I had never seen before.

Markus C. November 2, 2020

With the ongoing changes and forcing people to transition from Server to Data Center and "Cloud". I am not wonder how long the free versions of certain products like Trello will stay free. I suspect they will become "trial" offers instead of "free for life" as they once claimed.

Anders Eriksson November 3, 2020

Do you mean you had to do all of this process to get access to you Trello boards?

Markus C. December 27, 2022

Yes....<as he replies two years later.>

Markus C. December 27, 2022

...and Trello Free still free....<his cynicism is mitigated>
https://trello.com/pricing

0 votes
Lee Hodgins November 2, 2020

I have the same issue. Cannot find my current Trello boards!? What gives!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events