Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can my users email the 'in box' to get my help?

Denise Robinson May 13, 2021

I work as  a customer support analyst. I have people contacting me all day with requests. I turn those emails into cards and place those cards in either "working on" or "resolved". Is there functionality within Trello that will allow my users to email the inbox for Trello and then I can take their question and move it to "working on" category?

2 answers

1 vote
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 13, 2021

Hello Denise!

You can add the Hipporello Power-up to your Trello board and define email-to-board address(es) to receive emails straight to your Trello board. The Hipporello Service Desk also allows you to communicate with the emailing customers from inside the Trello card, which means you don't need to hop between email and Trello. Although it is pretty easy to use, you can also check out our blog to learn more.

Hipporello is a bonus power-up now and that means it doesn't count against the Power-up limit when you enable it.

Hope that helps! 

0 votes
Dan Ivory
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 14, 2021

Hey @Denise Robinson 

This video might help. You can set up a Trello board email address that they could email and it will automatically create Trello cards on your board.

Either you give them access to that email address directly or you can forward emails you receive to your Trello board yourself (as shown in the video).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD0XcumpGB8 

Let me know if you have questions.

Dan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events