Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can free users access an unlimited number of a boards/ teams, owned by business-class memebers?

Suzy Gott
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 8, 2020

Hi, 

We're considering using trello to manage workflow on a large account. however we would need multiple boards for the different clients/ work-streams for each of them. 

If Account Management teams had business class membership to trello, allowing them to make as many boards as they liked - could a designer for example who wouldn't need to own boards, but would need to jump in and out of lots of different client groups/ work-streams over time, be able to stay as a free user. 

I'm trying to figure out if the 10 boards free limit applies to those contributing to boards only rather than owning please?

Hope someone is able to help?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 8, 2020

@Suzy Gott If a Trello member who is not part of your team, is a member of more than one board on your team, they are a "multi-board guest" and will become billable at the same rate as any other team member. The same rule applies for Observers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events