Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Trello make it easier to change a card cover and make them more visible + smaller?

Michael Delfausse May 5, 2023

I understand that Trello doesn't want us to use ad-ons to change the entire card color but can Trello please make it easier to autofill?

Here's my wishlist:

• Make a quick option of changing the entire card color instead of having to choose between the top margin and a total fill. In a pinch, make the total fill first and the top margin second.

• Make the card colors lighter (more like pastels) so that you no longer have to bold the text.

• Make the filled card smaller so that you can see more cards per list (I guess this means getting rid of the top margin formatting).

This way it's easier to fill a card, see a card and fit more cards on a list.

Thanks!

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2023

Hi @Michael Delfausse 

These are great ideas and it will be a pity if you didn't propose them to the right people. So I would suggest that you raise a request here https://trello.com/contact/

That said, if you have a feature you would love to see in Trello, we’d be happy to hear it! Just know that we may not be able to work on it right away—or ever, if it turns out that it doesn’t line up with our big-picture goals for the app. For those big-picture feature requests and ideas, feel free to contact us via https://trello.com/contact/

Michael Delfausse May 24, 2023

Thanks for the feedback and sorry for the late reply. I just let Trello know. Fingers crossed.

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

Worth putting here but I doubt it'll get changed any time soon.  Using Advanced Card Covers can help with colours

Michael Delfausse May 24, 2023

Word. I'm happy to pay for the luxury. The add-ons used to be such a useful fix.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events