Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Trello desktop be set to open multiple boards at atsrtup?

Greg May June 20, 2019

I have several Trello boards that I check every morning, I have the startup preferences in my browser set to automatically open all of these boards when I start the browser.

I would like to duplicate this behavior in the Trello Desktop (Windows) app, i.e., have the desktop app open multiple boards automatically when I start the app, but I don't see a way to do it. It appears I can only set a single default board. Am I missing something?

3 answers

0 votes
Patrick Schmidt - HIGH VOLTAGE August 5, 2023

Hi Greg,
is there a solution meanwhile. I have the same "problem"...
Or did you find a workaround?

best regards
Patrick

0 votes
Emily Cohan November 4, 2022

I see that I can open multiple versions of the desktop app if I search for Trello in the Start Menu (Win 10). So that's a way I can open up more boards at once. Not sure how you would get that to work on start... Anyway - in case it's helpful. :) 

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 25, 2019

Hi Greg,

No, that's unfortunately not possible with the Trello desktop app, but I'll make sure the team knows that's something you'd like to be able to do in the future!

KA October 21, 2020

thank you! i hope you do, i love this app and have been spending hours setting myself up BUT user enemy haaaaa is popping up... every time i google a trello question, many other productivity apps come up first to claim they are better! i refuse to switch, please make changes..

1. i want to line up more rows at my discretion 

2. to have multiply boards up, at my discretion 

3. be able to save favorite photos that i use for covers 

4. be able to drag drop to multiple boards when they are open 

thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events