Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use automated reminders? Is there a way on checklists?

Eliza Reynolds July 12, 2022

I want to use automation to send myself, and my team members, a direct slack message separately two or more days before the due date. I know I can set up automation to send a due date reminder 5 mins- 2 days before hand, but it is only to a channel. I don't want it to go to a shared channel, because I want Trello to notify only the person who the card is assigned to, via slack. Is there a way to do this?

Also, is there a way to send reminders just for specific checklist items? 

Additionally, is there customization of when we want the reminder other than 5 minutes-2 days? For instance, if something is due Monday, I want the reminder 3 days in advance, not 2 as it falls on a Saturday.

Are there power ups that could be used to achieve these goals? Thank you in advance!!

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2022

@Eliza Reynolds welcome to the community! I'd suggest looking at creating a due date command in Butler instead. It could look something like this:

slack automation.PNG

The idea would be to create a separate command for each member of the board (I couldn't see an easy way to create just one command).

For the moment, there's no way to set up due date commands for checklist items; only cards.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events