Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Trello for social care software?

Tay Jiva December 1, 2022

I am setting up a fostering service and want to know if Trello would be suitable to use as the service software. I currently only use Trello to set tasks for the team and monitor progress for the task. 

I would like to know:
- Can I create forms on Trello? I need long forms that contain the equivalent of 40 pages of A4 (about 30 fields each page, mixture of dates, text, numbers and drop-down options), to be filled in by various staff
- Can I download statistics from the data on the forms and does Trello create charts from the numerical information (or drop-down options) from the form? Can a form/report template be created to show the data/statistics? Basically I would like a management report. 
- Can tasks (cards) be created on and/or linked to certain sections of forms? 
- Is it possible to upload emails directly from inbox to Trello? 
Thanks in advance 

2 answers

0 votes
Öykü Sorgun December 5, 2022

Hello @Tay Jiva

I'm the growth manager of Hipporello, a Trello power-up builder company. 

We have a solution just suitable for all your needs: Hipporello Service Desk 

https://www.hipporello.com/service-desk 

You can bring emails and forms to your Trello board as cards. You can use already-made forms or create your own. Also, you can communicate with responders directly from the cards and check the analytics of the usage. 

We also have a special discount for non-profits. To learn more about the product and claim your discount, you can write to us from the chat on the website. 

Tay Jiva December 5, 2022

Hi

This sounds interesting. Please send me a link to a tutorial where I can see how emails and forms would be integrated into cards. I need to be able to see it to consider if it would work for me. Thanks.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2022

@Tay Jiva 

This is not a tutorial on the service desk but I used it to build a portal with the same toolkit aka their power up builder. 

https://dojo.hipposites.com

Öykü Sorgun December 5, 2022

Thank you @milynnus for sharing your project. 

@Tay Jiva here is a video that shows how Service Desk works. You can also see how it looks like on Trello. 

Why don't you contact us from here? We can give you a demo and help you set it up in around 20-30 minutes. 

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 1, 2022

@Tay Jiva 

Trello is a collaboration tool. While you can have forms built to collect data, but having a total of 1200 fields over 40 page form set will make quite challenging to work with the data in the card. 
I would try to work out a solution to have the data collection, reporting and analytics outside of Trello with other software tools, use Trello to focus on case management work and integrating essential elements of the data into Trello for collaboration.

There are several questions you have on email and links etc. In general you can but it is will depend on your board design and the work processes you have. 

Tay Jiva December 2, 2022

That's very helpful to know thank you. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events