Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I use Butler on iPad

antoine.garric February 13, 2020

I can't find the Butler on iPad.

Using Windows I created Card Buttons they don't show up on iPad.

Am I missing something? Do I need to configure anything specific?

Thanks.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Keli
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2020

Hi @antoine.garric

Right now, Butler is not a feature that's available on the Trello for iPad app, I'm afraid! I'll let our team know that you'd really like to see card and board buttons on the mobile app. :) 

Butler rules created on the web should still trigger from cards created on the mobile app, however! 

Jesse Starr May 5, 2020

I could also DESPERATELY use my butler buttons on mobile and iPad. I use an iPad Pro for a majority of my daily computing and not having this integral part of the Trelllo workflow feels like a let down every time. 

Like # people like this
0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2020

Hi @antoine.garric 

Welcome to the Community

Just to give a user-answer - it can be achieved, just not in the native app!

Open Chrome or Safari on your iPad, sign into Trello and (at least on Chrome, because that's what I use), everything will look the same including the board and card buttons. 

I know the preference is to use native apps whenever possible, but if you want to see your card and board buttons, open Trello in a browser and they'll be there!

Hope this helps!

Esme :)

0 votes
antoine.garric February 14, 2020

Clear answer thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events