Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I share cards with my employees on Trello?

Deleted user May 15, 2023

I need to track and send monthly reminders for reoccurring paperwork that needs to be filled monthly. Can I make a card for each employee and share their cards or add them as a member? I want to be able to monitor their monthly paperwork easily and send simple reminders if they forget. I also can’t figure out how to add members. Is that because they also have to have the app? 

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 15, 2023

Hi @[deleted],

You can add them to your Trello board and then assign them certain cards if you don't mind them seeing your whole board. To add members to a board, select Share from the board menu. Search for a user by name or enter an email address to invite them to the board. In some board settings, only board admins are allowed to add members. So check that out. 

However, if you want each of them to view their own cards only, without being members of your Trello board, you can try our Trello Card Sharing Power-Up that will allow you to share individual cards from your board on a web portal. Only the people/person with the email address that you define can sign up to the portal and view the cards. One important point is that, the power-up has a conversation module that allows The board members to hold conversations with those they share cards with. Give it a try and let me know if you need help. 

Deleted user May 15, 2023

Thank you that is very helpful! If I assign them cards, can they interact with their cards?

Çiğdem Büyükaşik
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
May 15, 2023

Yes that's right, they can view only the cards you share with them. And they/you can ask questions or discuss points about the work through the conversation module. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events