Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I set the Android widget "create a card" to always add to a certain board?

On Android, the Trello app makes useful widgets available, including: Trello Add Card and Trello Quick Add Card.

When you use these widgets, both of them open a dialog, where you can enter a card's name and description, and you can use two select controls to choose a board and list.

I would love to be able to set up two widgets on my launcher preconfigured to a certain board and list. For instance, on the same launcher, I would like to have:

1. A Trello widget that lets me quickly add cards to my "To do" board in the "Inbox" list.
  2. A Trello widget that lets me quickly add cards to my "Gratefulness" board in the "New" list.

I don't want to have to fiddle with the select controls every time, since I have a large number of boards. I know I can star boards to pin them at the top of the list, but I think this would be even more convenient. Is there a way to do this? What about linking to certain boards, for instance?

1 answer

1 vote
Mike Atlassian Team Sep 12, 2018

Hi David,

Unfortunately, that's not currently configurable, but I'll let the team know that's something you'd like to see! I can for sure see how that would be useful!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,665 views 16 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you