Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set the Android widget "create a card" to always add to a certain board?

David D Lowe September 10, 2018

On Android, the Trello app makes useful widgets available, including: Trello Add Card and Trello Quick Add Card.

When you use these widgets, both of them open a dialog, where you can enter a card's name and description, and you can use two select controls to choose a board and list.

I would love to be able to set up two widgets on my launcher preconfigured to a certain board and list. For instance, on the same launcher, I would like to have:

1. A Trello widget that lets me quickly add cards to my "To do" board in the "Inbox" list.
  2. A Trello widget that lets me quickly add cards to my "Gratefulness" board in the "New" list.

I don't want to have to fiddle with the select controls every time, since I have a large number of boards. I know I can star boards to pin them at the top of the list, but I think this would be even more convenient. Is there a way to do this? What about linking to certain boards, for instance?

1 answer

1 vote
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 12, 2018

Hi David,

Unfortunately, that's not currently configurable, but I'll let the team know that's something you'd like to see! I can for sure see how that would be useful!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events