Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I set a reminder for a Card?

Aleksandar Mladenovic October 21, 2017

Can I set a reminder for a Card so I can get a notification like I get for Tasks in Calendar application on android? I don't mean on mail notification, but a notification on the phone. 

Thank you

1 answer

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 24, 2017

Hi Aleksander,

Definitely! In this case, this would come as an email notification from Trello, but if you have the mobile app installed, you'll get a push notification there as well.

To get a notification of a due date, you need to be a member of the card, and the due date needs to occur in more than 24 hours. Trello will only notify of an approaching due date 24 hours in advance of the time on the due date. When those conditions are met, and you've allowed notifications for the Trello app in Android, those will come through.

victor-forsythe January 30, 2019

So in this case a due date is the same for you guys as a reminder? Because in my case I would like to be reminded about a specific task not 24 hours before but on the exact time I tell trello to do it. Is this a feature?

Like # people like this
bernard March 15, 2019

Do you also get notifications with the iOS app?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events