Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can I request free access?

Hello 

I am the head of a small team from Ukraine, we are only 3 people, we worked on your platform and were very pleased with it. Given the events in the country, we try to restore some of our work, but no matter how hard we try, it is not possible to pay for access to the tables and calendar.

1. Can I request free access?

With great respect, Kate

1 answer

Hey Kate,

I hope you’re doing okay with everything that’s going on recently. I believe your question about Trello would be best handled in a support ticket, and I’ve taken the liberty of creating a ticket on your behalf so that we can continue to follow up with you on that question.

If you have other questions, concerns, or issues with Trello, I'd recommend that you open a ticket with us here.

All the best,

Sal

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,401 views 28 42
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you