Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I remove some icons shown in cards in Trello?

西田宏美 October 13, 2021

Hi,

I'd like to remove the icons shown in the bottom part of the cards in Trello. (Refer to the image below.)(Edit: I removed the image since it included personal information.)

How should I do with this? I'd like to keep labels visible, so using "cover" is not an effective solution.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 14, 2021

@西田宏美 you might be able to do something like this with this Trello Cards Optimizer chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-cards-optimizer/ipbjjbpopodbnjbjnneakhcppdocpelg

西田宏美 October 15, 2021

@Brittany Joiner 

I appreciate your response and your idea is wonderful!

I've had no idea about that extension until you kindly texted me. I tried it today and I found that the extension really helps.

The extension lets me see the label color even when I set the cover, so I decided to use each card with a cover like the image below.(Edit: I removed the image since it included personal information.)

I'm happy with making cards look that simple. plus, I was longing for the way to manage the background color of lists and to break title lines. this extension perfectly made it. 

Your instruction was more than perfect. You and the one who develop this tool have my gratitude.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2021

@西田宏美 so glad that was helpful!

Like 西田宏美 likes this
0 votes
西田宏美 October 20, 2021

Hi all,

I came back here again to share an extra option FYI.

I found the extension below might be a great alternative to "Trello Cards Optimizer", or you can even use both of them at the same time (I decided to use both of them).

Trello Birds-eye

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/trello-birds-eye/jddlcajmgfdpfnekdppnapoldfhabkeg

hope you enjoy the days with Trello.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events