Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I link to all my boards or just one?

Ariel Belisle September 29, 2019

I can find the link to ONE board.... But I do art for people and separate the kind of art they want by boards, and the customers each have their separate cards in their supposed board. Problem is I can only link to a certain art board... And not all my boards for my art page. I use it so viewers can track the progress on their piece. 

I have tried researching this but only found the answer for ONE BOARD link.... Please help as it is getting frustrating. I am using both Trello desktop and app. I would appreciate directions to both but mostly the app. Or, is it not possible to have a link to all my boards? 

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2019

If you click on the 'Show Menu' bar on the right hand side of any of your boards, and then click 'more' you'll see a direct link to just that board.

If your clients are all on separate boards, you can share just that link with the specific person and they'll only be able to see the board you want them to.

I don't know if that's what you mean or not, happy to try again if not!

Esme :)

Admin Assistant January 13, 2023

Hi Esme can this be done on the free account or only on Premium?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events